Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Tanya Burr's Book - Love Tanya

I Don't Usually Go For Autobiography Type Books However, I Am A Big Fan Of YouTubers. It Was Written Marvellously And I Felt Like I Was Really Connecting With Tanya In A Way. She Is One Of The Most Positive People I Have Ever Watched And Read About And That Was Portrayed Really Well In This Book. My Favourite Chapters Were Baking & Recipes, Skin Care Essentials & YouTube. This Book Has Helped Me, Gave Me Tips And I Must Say... I Shed A Tear! And Nothing Sad Was Even Mentioned. While I Was Reading This Book, I Couldn't Stop Reading It. I Literally Had To Restrain Myself From Reading It, I Didn't Want The Book To End. I Recommend This Book To People Who Are Fans Of Tanya, This Book Goes In Depth Of  Tanya's Life Before And After YouTube. I Really Take Care Of My Books, So I Don't Really Want To Write In It. So I Thought That I Would Answer The Questions And/Or Write The Lists As Blog Posts Instead.


Hope You Enjoyed This Blog Post And I Also Hope To Be Blogging More In The Summer Holidays. I Might Be Going To Rhodes, Greece In The Week We Have Off School In October.



- Trixellie. x

4 comments:

  1. i love your blogs trixellie there amazing i wish i was like you with the wrighting ive started a blog because you inspire me so much please check it out the link to it is http://lovelifetwii.blogspot.co.uk and i know what you mean but feeling like you connect to a blogger i am obsessed with iisuperwomanii and zoella i hope to one day be like them and you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Means So Much To Me And I Really Like IISuperWomanII too. Whats Your Name Girl Online??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds interesting! Must have for those who like Tanya!

    With love,
    Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It Is A Really Good Book And I Was Just Wondering How You Found My Blog?

      With Love,
      Trixellie

      Delete