Thursday, 27 August 2015

Best Friends.

Hey Guys, Today I Wanted To Talk About Best Friends And How Much They Might Mean To You. I Really Miss My Best Friends, We Haven't Really Spoke In A While And I Just Them Both To Know This...






We Have Been Friends For Nearly 5 Years. I Just Want You To Know How Important You Are To Me. I Know I Haven't Said That Before, I Thought I Would Make My Point Clear. I Can't Stress It Enough That You Really Are My Best Friends. You Both Have A Heart Of Gold And A Personality That Should Be Cherished. You Have Such An Amazing Effect On Me And My Life Daily. You Make Me Laugh When All I Want To Do Is Cry. You, Are My Best Friend. You're Like My Brother In A Way. I Have Lost Friends Before But I Hope That You Aren't Going To Be One Of Them.


I'm Glad We've Finally Figured Out Because I Don't Think I Could Make It Through The Rest Of Secondary School Without You. Best Of Luck In All That You Do, And Remember That I Am Always Here For You No Matter What.


- Trixellie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment